Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

I enjoyed it

Well done, I really enjoyed it, and looking at other reviews, It doesn't seem to be that obvious it's a spoof on Metal Gear Awesome, you should've made an announcement more clearer than in the desc, because nobody on here seems to read the desc. these days.

I really enjoyed your work!

Keep it up bro,
8/10

Animation: 8/10 (Because spoofing Egoraptor)
Voices: 9/10
Style: 10/10
Length: 8/10
Hilarity: (Me Being a fan of Metal Gear Awesome) 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Creation. Creation.

Very Polished. Loved every second of it!

I love how this animation of yours flows so swiftly, the song fitted so well to it as well. This is why I love to come to Newgrounds, not only to see Flash Animations, but to see pure works of art. I congratulate you.

Art = 8
Animation (How the Flash Flowed = 9
Music = 9
Plot of the Animation = 9
Artists View Expressed in Piece = 10.
Overall score: 9 / 10

I hope to see more of your art / animation in the future. This really made me think, which is something not many animations can do these days with all the cock-jokes and the emphases on comedy and the such.

- Ryan Shah, [[Also Known as: (Ryuuzaki Bjorn) (Raz183) (infestedDemon) ]]

Assios responds:

Thanks for a great review! :D

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I really enjoyed this!

Oh man, this is amazing! I really, really enjoyed this! And I haven't even played Left 4 Dead that much!!! I loved the style as well, but what I hate is people who say "Oh you're copying Egoraptor" .etc. They don't seem to understand that Egoraptor is an artist and so are you, and its an unforseen consequence that the two seem alike in the "Flow" of the animation. I don't see why people can't appreciate that. I loved your other work and this! Please make more sometime soon! :)

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

I like it

The controls are simple, the graphics are simple, yet fun and the gameplay mechanic is alot of fun. Reminds of the good old days of F-Zero and Wipeout!

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

I like this alot

This is an awesome flash if i do say so myself. I loved everything about it, your art style wasn't faultable in any way, the games were fresh and exciting, the music at time was nostalgic (I swear that was the Croc theme on the menu). It reminds me alot of the WarioWare games, just not so easy at times. I enjoy your future submissions.

A Mini RPG v2 A Mini RPG v2

Hm...

Its an average game and you could do some things to it (trying to click start was a nightmare) but i did enjoy myself and i hope to see mor things from you in the future....

(::Rebirth of Stars::) (::Rebirth of Stars::)

...

Kingbastards review is pretty much the same one I would've gave. It does sount like just pre-sets. All your music sounds the same to me, you've got no diving features that make them stand out either. I'm listening to it again, while writing this review and it only backs up what kingbastard is saying about pre-sets. And don't have a go at him, jeez. be thankful he even left a review, as many people don't do these days.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

It has no pre-sets.. what the heck are you talking about? This kind of music your just supposed to cik back and relax to. You don't make nay since when you say "its just pre-sets" I played this all by hand on my mac keyboard, peaked the sounds, filtered it, and mastered it. And what do you mean im lucky he left me a review? I get tons of reviews. Besides, this is one of my earlier songs anyway.

Final Light Final Light

Moving

I really liked the song, man. This is mind-blowing for a first song! I couldn't make something to even compare with this, its in a league of its own. It sounds very polished, it even sounds like a song you'd hear commercially, just minus lyrics. I'm amazed man, this song has made my day!

[SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant [SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant

Woah

My Memories flodded back, Right to when i was little again playing with my bro and always dieing on the Chemical Plant. Love it!

SupraDarky responds:

lol it wasn't an easy level! Thanks!