(::Rebirth of Stars::) (::Rebirth of Stars::)

...

Kingbastards review is pretty much the same one I would've gave. It does sount like just pre-sets. All your music sounds the same to me, you've got no diving features that make them stand out either. I'm listening to it again, while writing this review and it only backs up what kingbastard is saying about pre-sets. And don't have a go at him, jeez. be thankful he even left a review, as many people don't do these days.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

It has no pre-sets.. what the heck are you talking about? This kind of music your just supposed to cik back and relax to. You don't make nay since when you say "its just pre-sets" I played this all by hand on my mac keyboard, peaked the sounds, filtered it, and mastered it. And what do you mean im lucky he left me a review? I get tons of reviews. Besides, this is one of my earlier songs anyway.

Final Light Final Light

Moving

I really liked the song, man. This is mind-blowing for a first song! I couldn't make something to even compare with this, its in a league of its own. It sounds very polished, it even sounds like a song you'd hear commercially, just minus lyrics. I'm amazed man, this song has made my day!

[SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant [SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant

Woah

My Memories flodded back, Right to when i was little again playing with my bro and always dieing on the Chemical Plant. Love it!

SupraDarky responds:

lol it wasn't an easy level! Thanks!

LoZ - OOT Song of Storms LoZ - OOT Song of Storms

I enjoyed it

The start reminded me of the Hitcher from The Mighty Boosh >.< Great job!

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

You really are Gifted

Woah, thats truly pwnage, Please make more =]

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Dont't worry we will =D

~Mortal Kombat Remix~ ~Mortal Kombat Remix~

Awesome!

Sounds awesome! Just need those voices and it'll be perfect. Well done!

Assios responds:

Thanks:)

Down So Long Down So Long

Most Exellent

It was awesome exept all the acoustic you get from not being in a stuido, next time, if you can try and get a session in a studio or something. Otherwise, great improvisation and I love the solo