Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

I like it

The controls are simple, the graphics are simple, yet fun and the gameplay mechanic is alot of fun. Reminds of the good old days of F-Zero and Wipeout!

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

I like this alot

This is an awesome flash if i do say so myself. I loved everything about it, your art style wasn't faultable in any way, the games were fresh and exciting, the music at time was nostalgic (I swear that was the Croc theme on the menu). It reminds me alot of the WarioWare games, just not so easy at times. I enjoy your future submissions.

A Mini RPG v2 A Mini RPG v2

Hm...

Its an average game and you could do some things to it (trying to click start was a nightmare) but i did enjoy myself and i hope to see mor things from you in the future....

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Modern fun with a Retro Look

I was amazed once again by the sheer awesomeness and randomness. The Quality of Grahpics, being so retro, just added to the enjoyment. The sound was awesome too. The only problems I had were that the Story-line was a bit iffy in you know what I mean and some of the enemies were just too hard! Otherwise, this is an exellent Game!

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

It was good

It was ok exept from all the damned glitches. It would be better if you did it where it was ragdoll physics when you 'died' it would of made it more enjoyable!

DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1 DBZ Fighting Game v 0.1

Not Too bad but not too good

It was alright, but got annoying when i couldn't attack the enemy cause i couldn't get up! If you cahnge the interface, like the health and ki bar on the top left and right of the screen like on the actual DBZ games I'd be even more impressed. It would also be better if the character select screen was presented like the DBZ games. Its good but needs some work.

Kill Bob 3 Kill Bob 3

Awesome!

That, my friend. Is a birlliant submission! Bravo. Shame it was the last :'(

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Oh very funny....

I think i might of found one of the easter eggs. The guy says Java World is a coffe shop when the Java logo is a coffe symbol! Is that one of the easter eggs? Its a great flash, your talented, but next time, get dan palauidin of some other good graphics guy to do the graphics.

Johnnybdesign responds:

lol ;) no, that's not an Easter Egg but rather an explanation of the Java logo.

Easter Eggs are clearly labeled in the game (there are dancing eggs around) and you can't miss it if you find one.

MarvelVsCapcom - JukeBox MarvelVsCapcom - JukeBox

..you got the wrong thing

THAT IS NOT A SOUNDBOARD. its a music thing, NOT A SOUNDBOARD

threeD responds:

Yes i just fiured that out thanks to Altara's review. I renamed the movie and updated some of the other characters too.

Untouched v.1.3 Untouched v.1.3

pretty good but i found a bug

pretty good but i found a bug!! whn you put a password in it doesn't let you submit :'(