Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

I enjoyed it

Well done, I really enjoyed it, and looking at other reviews, It doesn't seem to be that obvious it's a spoof on Metal Gear Awesome, you should've made an announcement more clearer than in the desc, because nobody on here seems to read the desc. these days.

I really enjoyed your work!

Keep it up bro,
8/10

Animation: 8/10 (Because spoofing Egoraptor)
Voices: 9/10
Style: 10/10
Length: 8/10
Hilarity: (Me Being a fan of Metal Gear Awesome) 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Creation. Creation.

Very Polished. Loved every second of it!

I love how this animation of yours flows so swiftly, the song fitted so well to it as well. This is why I love to come to Newgrounds, not only to see Flash Animations, but to see pure works of art. I congratulate you.

Art = 8
Animation (How the Flash Flowed = 9
Music = 9
Plot of the Animation = 9
Artists View Expressed in Piece = 10.
Overall score: 9 / 10

I hope to see more of your art / animation in the future. This really made me think, which is something not many animations can do these days with all the cock-jokes and the emphases on comedy and the such.

- Ryan Shah, [[Also Known as: (Ryuuzaki Bjorn) (Raz183) (infestedDemon) ]]

Assios responds:

Thanks for a great review! :D

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I really enjoyed this!

Oh man, this is amazing! I really, really enjoyed this! And I haven't even played Left 4 Dead that much!!! I loved the style as well, but what I hate is people who say "Oh you're copying Egoraptor" .etc. They don't seem to understand that Egoraptor is an artist and so are you, and its an unforseen consequence that the two seem alike in the "Flow" of the animation. I don't see why people can't appreciate that. I loved your other work and this! Please make more sometime soon! :)

Tetris kills Tetris kills

Decent!

This is amazing for one of your first, the animation was sleek, the music was a fitting choice and it flowed very smoothly. That was a pretty well spent few seconds of my life!

Thanks;D

Music Video Collab 2 Music Video Collab 2

I liked this collab

I think that the idea of the collab was excellent, but the execution was not so good. I disliked quite a few peices (Especially my own work this time round). I think that its defiently an improvement, and i think, as this is the third collab-like music video collab you have created and I hope that your future work only gets better. I think this deserves a 3.7/5. I think either JKA, Yourself or globdecitus stole the show this time around.

- Ryan

Music Video Collection Music Video Collection

I Enjoyed This

I just happen to have seen your Music Video Collab before hand and I have to say, This is an exellent one-man attempt. (Btw, I know MVC was realesed after this). You can see how your experience on this has melted onto your later work, it's really quite astonishing! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for reviewing;)

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Excellent!

I don't usually give tens, but i think this deserves it. This time round, your work is alot wackier, but the comedy is much more blunt, and I feel it is grade-A stuff, this has the potential to be NG-History material. I love all your other work, but this has a complete different vibe, but its better than before. I love the fact that this time it's not only you doing the voices! I'm rather disturbed by the Easter Egg, but thats what I wanted to see, Disturbing stuff! I love the way the blood and the water looks so clean as well, like actual different textures in their own right (I'm assuming you are using CS4 this time round, hence the slight graphical difference). If you look at how you first started off, and look at this now, you can see an amazing leap forward in artistic style and humour, which gives me great motivation in my many failed attempts at proper animation, which I would class your's and Johnny-utah's skill as grade A animation. I feel you should do a whole project with you and Utah someday and see how the creative juices flow! Anyway:

Score Breakdown:
Length 9/10 - The comedy you packed in a short time was phenomenal
Sound 10/10 - All the voices and sound effects were crisp and didn't hurt my ears once
Graphics 10/10 - As I said before, your animation has improved alot over the years
Humour 9/10 - Even people who haven't played Gears of War should get at least some of the jokes!

I hope to see more of your work soon man, your a great inspiration!

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

I enjoyed this

This is mind-blowing, I love how smoothly it all runs. I have to say, at some points it was really obvious of some changes between people's work and at other times the changes were like ninja-transitions, which did kinda annoy me, but apart from that, i love it! It's my new screen saver!

TheBoogley responds:

ninja - VANISH!! :O

Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Woah

I was expecting something really badly animated and boring, but you seriously shocked me, im offically impressed, you managed to capture the essence of Timesplitters, humor of your Gamer Kids series and it felt quite weird, i like it. Well done, keep up the good work!

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Haha!

Great, made me laugh so bad, almost made me jump >.< In the closet did I see Salad fingers somewhere? :P